Contribute Your Knowledge
Are you an Artist, Designer, Photographer or Freelance Creative? Do you have some valuable knowledge to share with our fellow readers? If you are interested in submitting a guest post, send me a brief pitch for consideration.
- A few sentences outlining your concept and a relevant title.
- A brief indication of how or why you are qualified to write about it.
- I will respond regarding whether or not I believe your content will be suitable.
If Confirmed Suitable, Please Supply;
- The completed article typed within an email or word doc. I will respond within a week to let you know if it has been successfully accepted for publication on studio 8T4.
- Include quality photographs, taken yourself or sourced honourably with the correct licence.
- A short author bio (1-2 sentences) and a profile image.
- Your main social links, website and job title.
- Your article must not have been previously published, or be simultaneously pending approval elsewhere at the time of submission.
- I reserve the right to edit the article at my discretion, for readability and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Web articles are best written in sections. Short paragraphs and sub-headings make easy reading. Write in in your own voice, so our readers feel a connection to you.
- If your initial pitch or final article is not accepted by studio 8T4 please do not be offended. Feel free to then submit elsewhere for consideration.
Some Post Idea's
- Art, Design & Photography related Product Reviews.
- Tutorials and How To's.
- A useful Art, Design or Photographic technique.
- Advice to achieve success as a Creative.
- Motivational or encouraging posts.
- Advice on Freelancing
- Advice on promoting yourself as a Creative.
- Building collectors, exhibiting and selling Your Work.
- Art, Design & Photography history, theory or therapy.
- An Artist, Designer or Photographer Interview.
- Document your Creative Process or A Day in Your Studio.
- These are just some general idea's - I'm sure you have many more!